Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: My Mystery Auction ended...Good Luck to all who played!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was taken in Long Beach Island, NJ-last weekend.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  2. #12
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well...it is very cute!

    I am a huge Nautical Person...Collect a lot of Lighthouse's and Beach Items.

  3. #13
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Becky, how is your daughter doing? This is the reason you are doing this auction, right? To help pay the medical bills? I did the Bitty/Angelina mystery auction before and it was a lot of fun. I love being surprised and little DD loved the Angelina puzzles and purse. We bid again on this one. Can't wait to see what we get!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is fine...We are setting up the surgery this summer and in the waiting period right now...

    This money is for A LOT of things...My divorce was final last Wed. (which I had to pay with no help) My daughter's surgery, and we are in the process of getting a house that will not be availble till the end of July. (gives us time to come up with more of the down payment)

    Anyway...Sorry for all the personal bit.

    I just really love doing these Mystery Auctions...I have fun with them and it always boost sales in my store and I meet the best people always.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am wondering....how can you keep things totally random and still do something "extra" for HB members?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everyone who plays and let's me know they are hostboard members, well, I have there address from PayPal and I am sending them separate envelopes with the Braces.

    I had said this a couple of hours ago more towards the top of the post...


    And all Hostboard Members get an extra little something...I am sending a set of AG Braces to all Hostboard Members who choose to play. (those will go out in separate packages)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks,
    Becky

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gotcha -- I hadn't seen that part in parentheses (just the first post). Thanks for clearing that up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •